Hi Marcus,

Am 02.09.2018 um 10:04 schrieb Marcus:

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> As suggested, I'm asking for Lazy Consensus on the adoption of file
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branding/AOO4/Apache_OpenOffice_Logo_unofficial_mseidel_fixed_TM.svg
>>> as the official vector file for the Apache OpenOffice logo (see
>>> explanation below).
>>> If after 72 hours there are no objections, the file will be renamed
>>> appropriately and used as the official vector file.
>>
>> Sorry, if I am late to this discussion...
>>
>> My graphic was never meant to replace the official one.
>> It was more or less a proof of concept and it does not respect the
>> "white" space intentionally designed by Chris Rottensteiner.
>>
>> See:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branding/AOO4/ChrisR_Notes.txt
>>

>> My suggestion would rather be to "fix" the existing graphic by only
>> converting the TM to paths.
>
> +1 for fixing the original one, instead of creating just a new graphic.

I just uploaded a "fixed" version. The only change is that the TM, which
was in fact a text object (Source Sans Pro Light) is now converted to
paths. This version should now display correct for everyone.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branding/AOO4/Apache_OpenOffice_Logo_ChrisR_selected_2013-06_plain_fixed_TM.svg

I had Source Sans Pro installed for some time, so I didn't see a
difference... ;-)

Matthias