Hi Jim,

Am 09.01.19 um 21:54 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

>> On Jan 9, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ahh... something w/ the cppuhelper stuff. Obviously, some UDK issue I'm
>> thinking...

How is the process to get commits merged from trunk to AOO42X?

I adjusted some pointers for Windows and Linux:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1851110
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1851111
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1851214

Additionally I updated some pointers for OS/2. I know that Bitwise is
already working on a port of 4.2.0, so they would be useful.

Since it took me several attempts it would be easier, if I would commit
them directly. ..

Regards

   Matthias