Can anyone tell me if, in the AOO code, there is a module for Navigator?  If
so, which module is it?

My thinking is that Navigator could do with some additions, such as ability to
display the word count for Chapters (helpful for an author to tweak his chapter
lengths to be roughly the same), and the ability to display only comments from
one author - so that, for example, a student might see only his tutor's
comments as he incorporated their advice into his text.

If there is a Navigator module, I would look at the source code to try to
implement the above, otherwise I'm thinking of an extension to show this
information, whether integrated into Navigator or in a stand-alone panel.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>