Hi

Here's how I found it:

View -> Navigator to open the window.

Look for the most complex unique text there, eg. "Heading Levels Shown" in
a tooltip.

Go to https://opengrok.libreoffice.org and search for "Heading Levels
Shown" under full-text search.

It finds 2 matches:
core/sw/uiconfig/swriter/ui/navigatorpanel.ui
core/officecfg/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Office/Writer.xcs

It's almost certainly the former.

Do we have that file in our tree? No. But let's search for that text in our
code in the same module (sw):
main/sw]$ grep 'Heading Levels Shown' * -R
source/ui/utlui/navipi.src:                Text [ en-US ] = "Heading Levels
Shown" ;

So it's in main/sw/source/ui/utlui/navipi.src
Sadly main/sw is one of our biggest modules :-/.

Where is the code using it? Well reading that file gives us:

                        ToolBoxItem
                        {
                                Identifier = FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL ;
                                HelpID = HID_NAVI_TBX13 ;
                                /* ### ACHTUNG: Neuer Text in Resource?
Angezeigte <DC>berschriftenebenen : Angezeigte <9A>berschriftenebenen */
                                Text [ en-US ] = "Heading Levels Shown" ;
                                DropDown = TRUE ;
                        };

So who is using FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL?

main/sw]$ grep FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL * -R
inc/cmdid.h:#define FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL        (FN_VIEW + 36)    /**/
source/ui/utlui/navipi.cxx:        case FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL:
source/ui/utlui/navipi.cxx:
 pBox->GetItemRect(FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL),
source/ui/utlui/navipi.cxx:    aContentToolBox.SetItemBits(
FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL, aContentToolBox.GetItemBits( FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL ) |
TIB_DROPDOWNONLY );
source/ui/utlui/navipi.src:            FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL ;    \
source/ui/utlui/navipi.src:                Identifier = FN_OUTLINE_LEVEL ;

Happy coding
Damjan