Hi Dave,

Am 30.09.19 um 18:53 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> I think that it is likely people were focused on 4.1.7 testing.

Where have all these people been when we voted for release? ;-)

> My personal opinion is that if switching does not require users to switch and
> they can use the Oracle JRE if that is what they have then the change make
> sense.

The user is still free to choose whatever JRE he/she wants (and is
detected by AOO).

I build with AdoptOpenJDK for some weeks now [1] and have found no
problems. But that *really* needs more testing...

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/