Am 01.10.19 um 01:23 schrieb Marcus:
Am 30.09.19 um 22:35 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
We had constant 7 votes on 4.1.7 and 4.1.6 release. However only 3
volunteers voted in both releases.
These numbers are low in general. Maybe we need to organize test
phases in order to raize the numbers. This will still not raise test
attendance for a single feature.

How about we schedule a test release every quarter? These releases
do not necessary lead to a release and are announced as unstable.
But it would give people a better time frame to plan and we can
advertise for tester.

I build new versions about every second week.
For sure, people are downloading these builds and use them on a daily
base. Still no feedback!

The problem isn't about the builds...

to make it a bit more comfortable for you: What about to build only
when it is worth it (e.g., after some commits or bigger/important
commits and not with a fixed time schedule?

I am not uncomfortable with building AOO. In fact I build even more
often to test my changes before I commit.
I only upload once a week or two. ;-)

And don't forget that we have no working buildbots anymore!

sure, I just want to show you a way to reduce your builds. Especially when the commit rate is very low at the moment.

Marcus

Am 30. September 2019 21:13:52 MESZ schrieb Matthias Seidel