On 2/5/20 2:59 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Michelle,

Am 05.02.20 um 23:02 schrieb Michele Denber:
On 02-05-2020 4:03 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi all,

While working on the Writer sidebar I discovered that page size "Letter"
and "Legal" have no graphic like e.g. "A4".
Unfortunately there is not much space, so I would like to abbreviate
Letter with Ltr (and Legal with Lgl):

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/Letter%20size.pdf

As a non native speaking person I would like to hear some opinions about
that.
As a native English speaking person, I'd have no problem with that. I
think anyone would understand the intended meaning.
Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated!

I have seen LTR on paper trays for printers.
As space is limited I did hope that it would still be understandable.

Thanks for noticing this omission and proposing a correction. I think LTR and LGL would be better than "Ltr" and "Lgl". I think the mixed case may not be as clearly understood by some users.

-- Kay

I would like to get that into the next version...

Regards,

    Matthias

             - Michele