Hi Mechtilde

As Matthias mentioned we (Pedro Albuquerque and myself) would really like to
run a build with the complete updated 4.2 Portuguese translation.
Would it be possible for you to commit an updated SDF for the Portuguese
translation?
Alternatively please point me to a How-To so I can do it myself.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Pedro