Hi Rory

Thank you for the quick answer and details (I just saw a similar issue answered
by you on the forum).

I don't use sound on this desktop so it could be missing and I wouldn't notice
it :)

As for graphics I don't notice any glitches (on AOO or any other program) so
whatever gailwindow is, it is not (apparently) affecting the usability.

Thanks!
Pedro