On 5/13/20 12:10 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
On 5/13/2020 10:07 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
Hi All,

There are quite a few pages in the developer guide that display as blank.
I believe this problem goes back to an upgrade that was done to the wiki.

After some recent testing I believe the issue is with a custom plugin of
ours referred to as IDLTags.
This plugin uses tags in the wiki like <idlmodule> and <idlm> to
generate links back to the IDL documentation.

There was a page for it but it was removed in 2012 so I can't find more
information on it.
I have no idea where the code for it is.

As this issue has a few birthdays now I propose a workaround to edit the
affected pages and replace these tags with hard links to the IDL
documentation.

We could comment the changes with [IDL WORKAROUND] or something so we
could find them when the plugin problem is resolved.

If this seems reasonable I'll seek lazy consensus after this.

Thanks,
Carl
Carl;

        I believe the idea is a good one, but I have a question on how you
propose to edit the pages to insert the workaround template. I am an
administrator for the mwiki and I cannot access those pages to edit them.

Regard
Keith

Hi Keith,

It took me a while to figure out but I found that if you're logged into the wiki and go to a broken page it displays blank but you can craft the URL manually.
For instance to edit [1] you can use [2] to open it in edit mode.

[1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents

[2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Spreadsheet_Documents&action=edit

Thanks,
Carl