On 5/17/2020 10:27 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 9:59 AM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

>>> Hi Marcus,
>>>
>>> I've confirmed the idl tags are causing the pages to display blank.
>>>
>>> I have went ahead and fixed this one [1] and noted the change with [IDL
>>> WORKAROUND] so we can find them later.
>>> The problem links are way down in the Service Manager section.
>>>
>>> These pages are too important for developers working on client apps and
>>> extensions ** like me ;) ** to leave them broken.
>>> As Peter noted, fixing the plugin would be better but this can be undone
>>> if that ever happens.
>>>
>>> I'm going to seek lazy consensus for the remainder as there are quite a
>>> few broken pages.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Carl
>> Carl;
>>
>> I see how you marked up the links, what I do not see is the tag [IDL
>> WORKAROUND], are you sure you added it to the page. I can create a pair
>> of templates that can be used to add the start and end of the work
>> around. I can also help with the editing.
>>

>> Regards
>> Keith
>
> Hi Keith,
>
> Thanks for the offer to help.
>
> The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
> WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
> Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.
>
> Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part of
> the change.
>
> I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
> So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension that
> is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].
>
> If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
> <idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
> I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look at
> it the code.
> But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki server
> I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.
>
> I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
> less intrusive edit.
>
> [1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
> [2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Carl;

It appears that there is some documentation for Wiki Maintenance in the
infra svn:
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter.
This has restricted access so you would need to talk with infra. I have
some admin privileges to the wiki that  might help but lets wait and see
what you can discover about the code.

Regards
Keith