On 5/18/2020 6:31 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 5/17/20 4:41 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

>>> Hi Keith,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the offer to help.
>>>
>>> The tag generated links are all over the pages.  I added [IDL
>>> WORKAROUND] to the summary comment when I saved the page.
>>> Now that you mention it, it may not be easy to find them.
>>>
>>> Since I know the <idl> tag still works I'm going to revert that part of
>>> the change.
>>>
>>> I would like to find the code for extension before I edit anymore.
>>> So far I have found this page [1] that shows the IDL Tags extension that
>>> is installed but the page it links to was deleted [2].
>>>
>>> If I can get the code from the MWIKI server and look at the <idlm> and
>>> <idls> PHP code and maybe fix it there.
>>> I think I'll work on getting karma to the mwiki server so I can look at
>>> it the code.
>>> But since I'm not familiar enough with administration of the wiki server
>>> I'm not going to attempt anything directly there.
>>>
>>> I'm going to try another test with the tags and see if there may be a
>>> less intrusive edit.
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
>>> [2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Carl
>> Carl;
>>
>> It appears that there is some documentation for Wiki Maintenance in the
>> infra svn:
>> https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter.
>>
>> This has restricted access so you would need to talk with infra. I have
>> some admin privileges to the wiki that  might help but lets wait and see
>> what you can discover about the code.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith
>>

> Hi Keith,
>
> If that's the Atlassian web site would it be for the Confluence wiki
> rather than the Mediawiki?
>
> Do you have admin rights to both wiki's?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
Carl;

My apologies I grabbed the wrong link form the Maintenance article. Here
is the proper link:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/docs/services. I
do not have access rights to it with my committer karma. If logging in
with your ldap creds is not enough you will need to talk to infra.

Regards
Keith