Hi all,

What we must not forget is that on October 13th we have the 20
anniversary of OpenOffice.org.

One way or the other, we need a working website around that time.

Additionally I would like to release AOO 4.1.8 and we must have a
working download page for that.
(Side note: At the moment I am the only volunteer for 4.1.8 but maybe
others show their interest?)

Regards,

   Matthias