> On 07/17/2020 11:03 AM Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org> wrote:

> > There are a few tasks open for build, release and communication.
> > Volunteers, please step up.
> >

> Is there more info available on the steps for the buildbot or various
> build tasks need.
>
> I regularly build trunk on CentOS 7 but I don't have a CentOS 5 VM setup
> but I could get one ready.

Does it have to be CentOS 5 (which has not been updated since 2014)? Shouldn't
the binaries produced (if compiled without errors) be valid for any machine
that could run 4.1.7 regardless of the Distro they were compiled on?

> Is the source build on project hardware or personal?
>
> I'll signup for something but want to make sure I'm capable.

+1
Please let me know what I can do (I am asking so this is not against the Apache
Way)

Regards,
Pedro