Dear Open Office,
I am a computer scientist with MA in the field. I have limited professional
experience in open source projects. I would like to assist the Open Office team
in some way. I reviewed the Easy section of the help wanted posting. I am
reaching out to see which tasks you need help with. I have experience with
Foundation Email. My ultimate goal in helping with the Open Office project is
to become more familiar with developing using C/C++, however, before working on
these more difficult tasks, I though selecting something from Easy and then
Medium will be the right course of action. I can also fill the role of a
technical writer in the Medium section after getting some work done in the Easy
section. As a note, I have a very busy schedule so hopefully work can be done
as time permits.
Thank you,
Philip Parzygnat

Philip Parzygnat