Up to now, we've held 10.7 as the oldest version of OS X AOO is supported on.
Even with 4.2.x this is still the case.

However, if we allow for 10.9 to be the "oldest", we can help include some
capabilities that we can't right now. For example, our support of RTTI and
_si_class_type_info is pretty meager on macOS, due to that only being available
starting w/ a 10.9 SDK and this impacts "our" full support of UNO.

So I am wondering if maybe we should, to go along w/ CentOS7 as our base
community builds, "upgrade" to 10.9 for our macOS ones.

Alternatively, we could produce 2 macOS packages: one for 10.8 and older and
one for 10.9 and newer. In fact, I even noticed that the download page still
has the *logic* for 2 macOS DMGs to be available...

Thoughts?