Hello Mechtilde,

That is clear, but what are the practical experiences?

Excuse me, I was the only one who was made aware of the Java problem by Mathias
(about 1.5 years ago?) and at that time the OpenJDK seemed to me to be a little
bit critical (in Mathias' evaluation but also in third parties' evaluation).

It would be/is of course great if there were no more considerations, just in a
discussion that Peter also considers strategic, one should question such things
as a precaution.
That is all I am interested in.

greetings,
Jörg