Hi Arrigo,

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and excellent help on AOO!

There was another thread where we discussed moving devtools to git.

I think this would be the perfect time to move/rewrite build instructions as
markdown files on these GitHub repos:

Apache/openoffice - README.md
Apache/openoffice-project source.md
A new Apache/openoffice-devtools

I would deprecate the Wiki instructions.

Regards,
Dave