Hello Mechtilde,

On 01.02.21 08:20, Mechtilde wrote:
Hello Peter,

I try to build the "extensions" which can be used with AOO Base like
reportbuilder and mysql-connector.

I also try to build the pdf-importer.
Thanks for this great effort.

IMO you nedd the whole build to get them

technically that might be true, but my thoughts are independent of this. The question is purely organizational.

should extensions be part of the Apache OpenOffice project?

If we accept this as a Part of the Apache Project, do we need a "but"? Like yes it is part of the Project, but it is not a core responsibility and has its own sub team / volunteers.

We might need then to think about an internal Attic project, which puts project on unmaintained.

Or do we say: "no we can not organize this within Apache OpenOffice Project, we need to organize this outside". Do we need then some sort of umbrella Organization to connect all 3rd parties with the core?

There are consequences to consider, and maybe from this steps result that we need to look at

All the best

Peter.

Regards

Mechtilde