On 30/09/2021 Jim Jagielski wrote:
     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.11-RC1/

Please cast your vote:

The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:

[X] yes / +1

[ ] no / -1

My vote is based on

[X] binding (member of PMC)

[X] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [Linux-64]

[ ] I have tested the binary RC on platform [ ]

Built en and it from .bz2 source on CentOS 7 64-bit:
- Checked the source package contents
- Some extra files in the tree, but harmless
- Error 500 for SourceForge downloads, fixed by adding the following line to main/solenv/bin/download_external_dependencies.pl:541 and main/solenv/bin/modules/ExtensionsLst.pm:483
     $agent->ssl_opts(verify_hostname => 0);

Then I've tested the resulting RPMs (it) on Linux 64 opening/saving a few test documents. All good.

Regards,
  Andrea.