Hi Matthias

I agree. Providing 64-bit Windows binaries must be the #1 priority for this
Project (not because they are needed or better than the 32-bit builds but
because they will not be supported by the compilers or the OS)
This will also solve the problem of having to suggest the installation of a
32-bit Java (which is also becoming unsupported)

Regards,
Pedro