Hello,

I'm building AOO using Cygwin on Windows 10 and am installing Ant.

I tried with version 1.10 from the AOO build page but ended up needing to
provide a build file. After messing around with that I discovered that I didn't
have the correct version of Java, which the AOO page says is Java 8. So I'm
retrying with Ant v 1.9.

With that said, does anyone have a source for verified keys from apache.org
developers? The SHA512 checksum was correct, but the PGP signature I used for v
1.9 could not be verified and I used the KEYS file from the linked git site on
the AOO build page.

Thanks,
Kelly