Gav,

Thank you.

I verified the signature using gpg in Powershell:

gpg --verify .\apache-ant-1.9.16-bin.zip.asc
gpg: assuming signed data in '.\\apache-ant-1.9.16-bin.zip'
gpg: Signature made 7/10/2021 1:52:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time
gpg:                using DSA key CE8075A251547BEE249BC151A2115AE15F6B8B72
gpg:                issuer "bode...@apache.org"
gpg: Good signature from "Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>" [unknown]
gpg:                 aka "Stefan Bodewig <stefan.bode...@freenet.de>" [unknown]
gpg:                 aka "Stefan Bodewig <ste...@samaflost.de>" [unknown]
gpg: WARNING: The key's User ID is not certified with a trusted signature!
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: CE80 75A2 5154 7BEE 249B  C151 A211 5AE1 5F6B 8B72

In particular, I was wondering about the warning:

gpg: WARNING: The key's User ID is not certified with a trusted signature!
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.

Thanks,
Kelly

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.