Hi Arrigo,

Am 26.05.23 um 16:40 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
> Hello Matthias, All,
>
> On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 04:08:59PM +0200, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> By accident I found two cxx files that had the executable flag set. I
>> think that does not make sense.
> +1
>
>> But there were lot more and I removed their flags now with 2 commits.
>>
>> Some are still left, do the files in /extras/source/gallery need to be
>> executable?
> All .jpg, .bmp, .mk, .svg, .thm, .sdg, .sdv files should IMHO not be
> executable. And also .cxx and .hxx as you already noted.

OK, I left the .mk files because I wasn't sure.

Will do a third run now...

>> Our source really needs more maintenance...

I had a short conversation with someone on GitHub who suggested to do
maintenance through GitHub Actions. He also offered us (me) help.

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/commit/d2a7b3cc90e953929c61184a7c57d4404200e51b#commitcomment-114817262

Since I have no idea about that, maybe someone else can get in contact
with him?

Regards,

   Matthias