Am 11.07.23 um 18:25 schrieb Marcus:
Recently I did the "MAJOR" Task of creating a Readme for AOO42X:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/AOO42X/README.md

I am not sure if I am the only person capable to do that, but I begin to
think that some people here are not really interested in contributing to
our project anymore?

IMHO it depends in which area you expect more contributions. If it's
in the software code, then it's indeed limited.

No, I am not talking about code commits. You may have misinterpreted my
sarcasm. ;-)

ha, indeed. ;-)

But basic maintenance of our project can be done by everyone. No excuse!

That's right.

Marcus

Hello All,