Hi All,

Apart from the major task to write a Readme... ;-)

 - We had some files encoded with CRLF, maybe there are still others?
 - We have a lot of mixed indentation (spaces+tabs) that produce
warnings with newer compilers.
 - We still have a big amount of German comments that need to be translated.
 - We have a vim modeline in some files, shouldn't we use them more?
 - ...

I really don't know where to stop here!

Before we talk about a timeline, let's do the basic tasks...  A
"cleaner" source code may also attract volunteers/developers.

What do others think?

Regards,

   Matthias