Speaking of the logo image on the website, we should change its format to SVG to make it look sharp regardless of the browser zoom factor.

--
Pagarbiai / Sincerely,
📧 Aivaras Stepukonis <mailto:astepuko...@gmail.com>
2023-08-19 16:06, Aivaras Stepukonis rašė:

Hi Corentin,

What are the reasons or arguments for the change?

I find the core of the current logo fine for aesthetics and effective for communication. The only thing I’d change is remove the “Apache” and “®” from it, as both these elements crowd the logo, weakening the focus, and ultimately break the simplicity and modernity of the /initial/ logo (it was a stylistic regression to insert them). Here’s a quick comparison <https://drive.google.com/file/d/14alFGqcFB_hxBCIcCa8MOL8AJXqaiceu/view?usp=sharing>.