Hi Marcus,

Am 05.10.23 um 23:17 schrieb Marcus:
Am 05.10.23 um 21:06 schrieb Marcus:
I would like to collect ideas for some kind of roadmap for AOO:

  - Release AOO 4.1.15 before the end of 2023. Branch AOO41X is in good condition, but personally I would like to have the "ugly UI" fixed on some Linux distribution.

I've no discussions about this in mind. Do you have the BZ issue(s) at hand?

No, I think it was discussed on a user list but more or less ignored.

I only recently moved from Ubuntu 16.04 to 22.04 and discovered the "ugly UI". But everyone using a newer distribution with Gnome should probably see it.

I've Fedora 36 with Gnome 43.1.
How / where can I see what you mean?

Found a screenshot...

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/bildschirmfoto_vom_2023-08-05_13-16-38.png

Matthias

If you ask, you don't have it. ;-)

Just imagine how AOO on Windows 98 would look like...

Regards,

   Matthias

P.S.: For German readers https://www.mail-archive.com/users-de@openoffice.apache.org/msg09186.html

Thanks