Hi Matthias

> On 10/06/2023 3:44 PM WEST Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Funny, I *thought* I already did that...
> But yes, that solves the problem. Thank you!

Maybe I missed your previous solution. Sorry!

> > Does it mean we need to include this library in the installer?
>
> Either bundle it (when possible) or include instructions in the Release
> Notes.

If it's not possible to bundle it (due to the *Open* Source license!) would it
be possible to create a library dependency (or something similar) so that it is
automatically installed after?

Adding manual instructions is a further complication. OpenOffice has mostly
been abandoned by Linux users, adding further separate requirements is adding
another reason not to install it...

Regards,
Pedro