On Sat, Apr 6, 2024 at 2:30 PM Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org.invalid>
wrote:

> Hi Damjan
>
> > After trying a WebDav connection, find the process ID (PID) of
> OpenOffice,
> > copy /proc/PID/maps somewhere (eg. for PID 1234, run "cp /proc/1234/maps
> > ~/openoffice-maps.txt") and attach that copy, so we can see what
> libraries
> > are loaded.
>
> Two files attached: maps.txt is the map for soffice and maps2.txt is the
> map for soffice.bin

Thank you.

openoffice-maps.txt was for the shell script that launches AOO, and
openoffice-maps2.txt was for AOO itself.

In openoffice-maps2.txt I don't see libucpdav1.so (the WebDAV component) in
memory at all, which is highly unusual.

Please find libucpdav1.so in your AOO installation, probably under
/opt/openoffice4/programs, and then run these:
ldd libucpdav1.so
readelf -d libucpdav1.so
and post the output.

Regards