Hi Pedro,

Am 11.06.24 um 23:36 schrieb Pedro Lino:
Hi Matthias, all

On 06/11/2024 3:27 PM WEST Matthias Seidel<matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>  wrote:
In any case, there are quite a few inconsistencies regarding HC mode. I
particularly don't like that it also inverts the AOO and Apache logos!
These are simply graphics. If you have a better solution just commit
them, e.g. here:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/trunk/main/default_images/framework/res/backing_hc.png
Really? I thought it was a real time color inversion :)
Do you have the SVGs for these?
No. They are all PNG.
I think the logos should maintain their registered colors even with the black
background. Do you agree?
I am not visually impaired and have no idea what would be the best for High Contrast. ;-)
Can we (all) agree on a progress plan?
Yes, a Roadmap for 2024 (and beyond) would be great!

Most of my plans are on hold until we have a solution for releasing 4.2.0.
First of all what can be done about the translations? Pootle seems to work
correctly. People seem to keep working on the translations. Are we switching
because it is discontinued? Can we migrate the current work to another platform?

The situation with Pootle is unchanged for years now. It *somehow* works, but the import/export not. The strings you see in Pootle are not up to date and even if you translate them the exports (to SDF) we have are outdated.

Due to this situation the translations have slowed down to almost zero.

Regards,

   Matthias

Best,
Pedro