Am 31.05.24 um 18:40 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
However, if someone knows other icons to use, please speak up.
Another good resource is https://iconify.design/

It is important that the icons share the same style, though.

Perhaps we could settle on a stylistic direction we are happy with from what is publicly available, and ask the author to contribute to OpenOffice a complete set? There is a chance they might be interested in doing this.

In fact, I happen to know the developer of iconify.design personally, I could ask for help finding a professional graphics volunteer for this task.

ha, what a great chance. Would be lovely to get such an contribution. Of course if it fits.

Marcus