Hi,

can you be more precise. How do you invoke the javamaker?

Juergen

Dinesh Varadharajan wrote:
hi,
I wrote a idl for java and when I try to create java interface out of it I am getting

javamaker ERROR: cannot dump Type 'com/sun/star/uno/RuntimeException' error. The same setup was working with 1.1.2 and I updated all the libraries to 2.0 beta.

Can somebody help me identify the error..

Thanks,
Dinesh