Hello,

While starting to develop with OpenOffice.org, I have been asking to
myself quite a fex question about the developments tools used for C++.
There come the questions :

- How are the Makefile in the exemples of the SDK created ? By hand ?
- How do you generate the makefiles in general ? Do you use
  automake/autoconf or any other tool ?
- Is there a tool like qmake for QT that generates the Makefile for us
  from the files in the project directory ?
- How to then compile the project on Windows with those Unix make ?
- Is there any help about those compile topics ?

My aim is to simplify the tasks I have to manage while developing
OpenOffice.org. At the moment, I am a bit lost with the solutions I
could use. Even modifying the Makefiles from the examples is not easy,
and automating those tasks could help to focus on the real problems.

Could anyone give me some help, please ? Thanks-you.

Regards,
Pierre-Andre
--
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how