Hi Daniel,

> I'd like to present/discuss a recent helper I have developed which IMO
> simplifies the implementation of UNO services in C++ a lot.
> Using the following (what I call) service declaration, the developer can
> concentrate on implementing her service's interfaces, e.g.

again, you managed to make one of my recently-introduced helper classes
(in a CWS not yet integrated) obsolete, with a much cooler solution. I
hope you're not going to make a hobby out of this :)

> class MyImpl : cppu::WeakImplHelper2<XInterface1, XInterface2> {...};
>
> There is no need to implement lang::XServiceInfo nor

Does this mean that at runtime, if an object of this class is
instantiated, it in fact does not support XServiceInfo? Or do your
factories create a wrapper around the real class, which adds this interface?
Basically, can a Basic script developer still do something like:
  barServer = createUnoService( "com.sun.star.foo.BarServer" )
  MsgBox barServer.ImplementationName
?

> You can have a look at the implementation on cws dbo510 (tag
> cws_src680_dbo510):
> comphelper/inc/comphelper/servicedecl.hxx
> comphelper/inc/comphelper/makesequence.hxx
> comphelper/source/misc/servicedecl.cxx

Those are good candicates for cppuhelper, IMO.

Thanks & Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -