Hey Stefan,

Stefan Taxhet wrote:
Hi,

I'm glad to see that you - as many others - use the Wiki extensively.
Yep, IMHO Wikis are 90% perfect :-)

The mediawiki extension you suggest looks very helpful. Let's see whether it will work with the mediawiki version we are running because the description talks about 1.6.5.
Oh, I oversaw that, only noticed 1.6 ...

It seems you are interested to join us and help with the
administration :-)
At least I would appreciate if you could take on the installation and
maintenance of the extension.
I just talked to Dhananjay, who said that Michael L. is interested in this as well, and that he is likely going to install it.

Greetings
Stefan
Kay