On 12th of July 2006 19:59, Gloops wrote :

As I already have different meetings to attend for different other problems that we could classify as politics, supposing I am not alone in this case I proposed these matters could also be presented on a HTML page that could be proposed besides the download -e.g. the download sites often propose to add a comment to a software they propose for download.

I observe that Thomas meets the same need (in German I presume) with his videos at Galileo's. Jul. 11th 2006 - 16:54 - Thomas Krumbein : Video training Ooo - freie Lektionen