Could someone give pointers to the roots of this whole issue?
Why were we checking in a win32 dll into CVS and why do *nix builders
have to care?

Kai

On 8/7/06, Christian Lohmaier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Rene,

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 02:13:43PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Am Montag, 7. August 2006 14:09 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > No. (Had that discussion already on IRC...)
> >
> > Well, the "discussion" on IRC basically was you stating: "I did not
add
> > the URL on purpose and don't want to add it" (paraphrased)
>
> And I also stated why.

LOL:
the reason being (cited this time): "it's a principle to build stuff
out-of-source and not ship prebuild things"

I think I need to upload that log somewhere...

ciao
Christian
--
NP: Silverchair - Cemetery