Sascha Jensen schrieb:
W schrieb:
[Originally posted in OOoForum.org Forum -> "OpenOffice.org Macros and API"]

lo,

I don´t know if this might help you, but I used the Accessibility API to install Drag&Drop Listeners. The problem is that afaik events are not posted through the window hierarchy. Thus, an event on the DocumentView will not be broadcasted on the ContainerWindow. (If i´m mistaken here please tell me)

To solve this it is possible to access the window hierarchy using the Accessibility API. (see attached code).

I am not really happy with this solution since XVclContainer is marked as deprecated. Anyway, it works for me.

regards
Sascha

uh,

better ignore what i wrote before. I mixed up the accessibility and my approach to access windows.