On Friday 20 October 2006 7:14 am, Michael Meeks wrote:
>      As I say, of the ~million or so users that have been exposed to the
> outdated help in this area, none I know of have noticed or cared enough
> to actually file a bug.

In general people are amazed when they find a help system actually helps. The
industry standard is so low that people have got used to it.

I could not quickly find anything in the help  about reporting problems and
issues only:
" Getting Support
You can find help and support on the OpenOffice.org website at
www.openoffice.org."

Perhaps if at the bottom of every help page there was a email link with
"Please contact us about any any problems or suggestions with this help
topic. We want to make perfect.)" You would get more comments.

(Using the link should add the topic name and language and help version number
to the email).

You would get much more feedback but not at the quality of bug notice via the
proper system. If you got too much email read you could still do statistical
analysis  on the problem topics.

David