Enno,

the original question (I may have mis-read) I thought was "after building, how can it be run?" Now i see it is more about solver, about which I have no experience. I will make some very brief comments below, and reply more fully later today. maybe someone else will comment?

I think the best thing would be to download the released installation that matches your solver version and use that one to drop in your changes.

jim