Hallo all,

I'm working on WebDAV content provider now and I'm focused on HTTPS
support. There is no problem on platforms like Linux, where I can use
system neon library (--with-system-neon), which is obviously compiled
with SSL support. I tested this and HTTPS support for WebDAV works
perfectly.

But what should I do for remaining platforms? Windows, Solaris, Mac OS
X? Do these platforms have SSL libraries like openssl? Or should I
make new top level project from openssl (internal openssl)? What about
openssl's Apache license?

I do not want to connect SSL support with neon only, because I can
imagine that we can use SSL layer somewhere else too. Any comments?

--
Robert Vojta