Armin!

Armin Le Grand wrote:
    Hi Kay,

Kay Ramme - Sun Germany - Hamburg wrote:
FYI

Matthias Huetsch, Malte Timmermann, Michael Brauer and I recently had a discussions regarding how to deal with binfilter in case of incompatible changes of modules used by binfilter.

I am still wondering why nobody invited me to this discussion as i surely would have been able to add some background and initial thoughts to the whole theme. Anyways, i am pretty happy with the direction it is taking.
I am very sorry that we left you out, actually don't no the reasons, I think Malte just came up with it (the topic, not leaving you out ;-) .... sorry again.

So, I am actually happy that our understanding was not wrong and that you are confirming the "receipt".

Regards

 Kay