Armin,

Armin Le Grand wrote:
I do, but what about the suggestion? Repeating here:

Comparing the costs spent up to now by all and that will be spent until the goal is reached, i again have to suggest (as years ago) to do it once, by one person and for the next public release. The resulting binfilter module will be an UNO-API only module, independent of 'living' C++ code and can then rest on that version.

I am _all_ for it. What's the amount of work left ?

 Kay