Rüdiger Timm schrieb:

> Mathias Bauer wrote:
>> Rüdiger Timm schrieb:

>>> Second reason is that (curently) this does not fit our development
>>> stile. We do childworkspaces feature wise. With the current degree of
>>> code mudularity this quite often means to work on base (URE) modules
>>        ^^^
>> I hope that this is a typo and not a Freudian slip! :-)
>
> Typo :-)   BTW, what's 'mudularity'? Sounds interesting, but I don't
> know such word

Doesn't exist, but I hoped that it wasn't the word "mud" that was going
around in your head and slipped into your fingers when you wanted to
write "modularity". :-)

> OK. If that's all, 'make it easy to build SDK and URE from scratch
> independently from OOo', than I am fully with you. It should be possible
> to check out just a needed subset of modules and build them. Without the
> need to go through the whole tree just because you need
> 'instsetoo_native'. But, that's only the first of four paragraphs
> Stephan wrote concerning 'at build time'.

Yes, I only presented my personal POV. For users and developers of OOo
there wouldn't be much they could get from separated builds. That's
clearly something for people that don't want to build OOo. So for me the
ability to build and work on URE and ODK separately while still keeping
the OOo build environment would be sufficient. Stephan's mileage may
vary of course.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".