On 3/15/07, Oliver Braun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Matthias,

I assume you are either running GNOME or KDE. The OOo configuration
backends for both desktops need to change the (default) value of this
setting at runtime, otherwise "system" would have to be the default,
even for desktop environments we have no configuration backend for.

Yes, I have KDE. So that means that there's no way to globally disable
the use of a proxy?
What exactly does the "System" setting mean anyway?

Matthias