Hello!

I'm trying to write Common Lisp language binding for UNO
(in order to make OO scriptable with a real programming language :)

So I have some questions about different ways to do it
(most attractive option first):

1. Is IIOP bridge working? Where can I find examples/docs about IIOP bridge?
Is it possible from, say, Calc  to call methods on objects in remote
Python/C++/Java/Common Lisp process?

2. URP spec at http://udk.openoffice.org/common/man/spec/urp.html
is rather terse IMHO, on the verge of being incomplete.
Is there some more docs somewhere other than TCL urp implementation? :)
More specifically, how Request message is formed?
Where do I put method name, object reference, parameters etc.?
Could somebody be so kind as to show me the first message
connecting remote process should send to OO?

3. Is there some C-style UNO library I can load into my Lisp process and call
through C foreign functions interface?
It such library exists, is it able to call OO remotely?

Sincerely yours,
Dmitri