Hi Dimitri,

Am Sonntag 06 Mai 2007 10:49 schrieb Dmitri Hrapof:
> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to write Common Lisp language binding for UNO
> (in order to make OO scriptable with a real programming language :)
>
> So I have some questions about different ways to do it
> (most attractive option first):
>
> 1. Is IIOP bridge working? Where can I find examples/docs about IIOP
> bridge? Is it possible from, say, Calc  to call methods on objects in
> remote Python/C++/Java/Common Lisp process?
From what I can remember you should not use iiop, it is not
supported/developped in the future.

> 2. URP spec at http://udk.openoffice.org/common/man/spec/urp.html
> is rather terse IMHO, on the verge of being incomplete.
> Is there some more docs somewhere other than TCL urp implementation? :)
I did not find very much documentation about that when I implemented TCL urp.
There is some concept documentation which I did not find right now, it should
be somewhere in the udk project. Most of the stuff I have found out in
putting debugging statements into pyuno implementation and looking at the
results when running some examples or by looking in the implementation of the
server side.

Nevertheless if you need more details on how to understand the TCL urp
implementation you can contact me directly, I will try to help you as much as
I can.
> More specifically, how Request message is formed?
> Where do I put method name, object reference, parameters etc.?
> Could somebody be so kind as to show me the first message
> connecting remote process should send to OO?
>
> 3. Is there some C-style UNO library I can load into my Lisp process and
> call through C foreign functions interface?
> It such library exists, is it able to call OO remotely?

I would say not directly, what you can have is the C++ implementation library,
but that on the other hand means you have to load a very big part of ooo too.