Hi Martin,

[...]

I still think that making a test mandatory is not the first step in the process. I would like to name these requirements with this priorities:

1. Test should be repoducible and generate easy to read and unambigious logs with clear error codes.

done, with the planned solution

2. Test should be run within approx. 1 hour.

Why 1 hour? Why not one night or 24 hours or so? It is only machine power and resources you need for it.

3. Test should cover 20% of the functionality of each application (typically used function)

done, with the planned solution

4. Test should be mandatory.

done, with the planned solution

Thorsten