KAMI wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Few minutes ago someone said on IRC channel the Record Macro menu
> elements in the Tools are disabled in Impress and Draw. I can confirm it
> hoewer it works well in Writer and Calc. What is the problem with it?
> Why is it disabled?
..
Because it is not implemented. The macro recorder builds upon some
functionality of the old sfx2 framework. This part was never implemented
reliably in Draw/Impress and the residues have been removed after we
moved to the new UNO based API. Writer and Calc where a bit more lazy
removing that parts and so it was possible to use it again.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".